A view of the front of Abbot Hall in Kendal. The name Abbot Hall comes from an earlier building that was located on the site to house the abbot when he visited Kendal from the parent church of St Mary's in York. The present Georgian house, now Abbot Hall Art Gallery, was built in 1759 for Colonel George Wilson, the second son of Daniel Wilson of Dallam Tower

Image Ref: 
2002.7.512
16 x 12 inch Framed Print:
Collection only from the Museum
£55.00
16 x 12 inch Unframed Print:
Includes UK delivery
£30.00
12 x 8 inch Unframed Print:
Includes UK delivery
£11.95
8 x 6 inch Unframed Print:
Includes UK delivery
£8.95