We offer competitive rates to groups of 12 or more, with additional benefits and incentives for drivers and group organisers.
What our visitors say: "We were made very welcome by all the staff and all our requests were dealt with efficiently and happily."
Benefits for Groups
- Visiting all three venues in one day may be too much, that’s why we allow groups to spread their visits over a 7 day period.
- All three visits must be made by the same group.
- Free coach parking during your visit.
- Coach welcomed by a member of staff.
- Pre-booked catering options with reserved seating.
- Early visits starting at Blackwell before we open to the general public.
- Bookable guided tours, for differing interest and knowledge levels.
Benefits for Group Organisers
- Free familiarisation visits to see how timings would work and look at what would be of interest to your group. Visits can be made at any time during our normal opening hours. Just call or email the Group Booking Co-ordinator to make arrangements.
- Free admission for the organiser when bringing a group of 12 or more paying visitors.
- An additional free place when bringing 40 or more paying visitors.
- Free catering for the organiser when catering is booked from the group menu for 12 or more paying visitors.
Benefits for the Coach Driver
- FREE admission
- FREE refreshment voucher
- Special reserved coach parking
2018 Group Admission Prices
- Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House £6.00
- Abbot Hall Art Gallery £5.00
- Museum of Lakeland Life £4.00
- Abbot Hall & Museum of Lakeland Life £7.00
- All three venues £10.00
For more information, please contact the Group Booking Co-ordinator on email@example.com or 01539 888056.
Art Fund Members Admission
Art Fund members receive free entry to Abbot Hall’s permanent collection only.
Members also receive 50% discounted admission to Abbot Hall’s temporary exhibitions, Blackwell and the Museum of Lakeland Life & Industry.
Student Group Visits
Self-led student group visits are free.
Facilitated groups of 12 or more students requiring a talk or tour are charged £5 per person.
For more information about college/university visits, please contact the Group Booking Co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01539 888056. For information about school visits please contact the Learning team on email@example.com or 01539 722464.
Blue Badge Guides
Registered Blue Badge Guides that book groups in advance will benefit from the following:
- FREE familiarisation tour of each venue (please contact the Group Booking Co-ordinator to arrange the familiarization visit)
- FREE admission for Blue Badge Guides
- The group rate admission (regardless of numbers)
- Early admission option to view the venue before it opens to the public.
- Reserved table for lunch for groups up to 6 (or if available, booked immediately on arrival prior to the group looking around the venue)*
- Free parking at Abbot Hall for the Blue Badge Guide vehicle
Please contact us to check whether your preferred date(s) are available.